Property Maintenance Inspectors:
Phone: 973-340-2000 ext 4046
Phone 973-340-2000 ext 4048
PLEASE HELP KEEP OUR CITY CLEAN.
Snow removal regulations:
All property owners must remove snow and ice from
sidewalks post 24 hours. This means that you have 24 hours to clean
your sidewalks as soon as storm has ended.
- All property owners must keep their properties free and clear of Trash and litter.
- All grass/weeds must be maintained at all times. Any property with grass/weeds that exceed 8" will be issued a summons.
- No unlicensed or disabled vehicle is allowed to be parked or stored on any premise at any time.
- Please do not put out your trash/recyclables to the curb before 6:00 pm the night before pick up.
- Above ground swimming pools must have an approved safety ladder, please make sure you obtain a permit from the building department prior to any installation of any size pool.
- All garbage and recyclables must be stored in their proper containers for municipal pick up. Please do not leave plastic bags on the curb.
- All premises must have an address number on their building ( 4" numbers or larger).