The Mayor and Council have expressed great interest and support for redevelopment projects in certain areas of the community. All proposal for redevelopment are viewed and evaluated by the Redevelopment Agency, Garfield Planning Board, and the Mayor and Council . Any inquiries concerning redevelopment should be directed to City Manager, Thomas J. Duch, Esq. at City Hall, 111 Outwater Lane, Garfield, NJ 07026 at 973-340-2000, ext. 5500. email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
The following areas have already been designated as Redevelopment Zones:
A. The former Kalama Chemical Site at the intersection of Monroe Street and River Drive
Member, Appointment Date, Resolution, Expiration
B. The former Vornado site on Passaic Street.
C. The former Sketchley Services plant site on Cherry Street.
D. The former Garden State Paper Company site on River Drive
E. The current C-Mor Shade site bordered by River Drive, Outwater Lane, Jewel Street, and Columbus Avenue.
- Joseph Delaney, June 14, 2016, 16-223, May 13, 2017
- Ernest P. Rosolen, June 14, 2016, 16-224, May 13, 2017
- Arthur Rotio, May 14, 2015, 15-271, May 13, 2020
- Raymond Simione, May 14, 2015, 15-270, May 13, 2020
- Arthur Andreano, June 14, 2016, 16-222, May 13, 2021
- Frank Puzio, June 14, 2016, 16-221, May 13, 2017
- Peter Amadio, May 14, 2012, 12-213, May 13, 2017
Listing files in 'Redevelopment Agency'